CBD oil is a compound extracted from the hemp plant which constitutes of several components. CBD is one of those constituents and the second most prominent compound is the THC- which is very dangerous. THC is addictive and can create schizoaffective disorders and schizophrenia. CBD constituent is very beneficial for the body because of its therapeutic effects that range from soothing inflammation to sleeping soundly. It is available in many different forms in the market. In CBD oil, the extracted CBD mixture is dissolved into a carrier oil. CBD oil is a popular choice because it is absorbed quickly, is easy to use and is compatible with most user’s needs.
Everyone loves chocolate! In fact, it is everyone’s favorite dessert, especially since chocolates can be had by people from any age group. CBD based chocolate is made with 100% gluten-free natural ingredients. It not only tastes good but helps one to eat CBD in an easily digestible form. CBD chocolate is the deadly combination of industrial hemp-extracted cannabidiol (CBD) oil and liquor-infused dark chocolate. It contains the health benefits of two iconic medicinal plants – hemp and cocoa. Some important ingredients used in making CBD chocolates are fresh cream, milk, cocoa, butter, salt, cane sugar, alcohol-based vanilla extract, chocolate morsels, and CBD oil.
If CBD is legal in your country, you can make the chocolate by yourself. There are several types of recipes you can choose from depending on your taste. Here, we are explaining the easiest method to make a special delicious CBD chocolate in your kitchen.
- Meltdown a bar of dark chocolate on low heat in a pot or pan.
- Second step is to add ½ cup of coconut oil and stir it around until the mixture become a fine liquid form.
- Remove the pot or pan from the flame and keep it aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- When it has cooled, add the CBD oil. You can choose how much you want to add but usually 7-8 squirts, which would be equivalent to full droppers.
- Pour the mixture into the molds (choose molds of shapes you prefer).
- Keep the mixture filled molds in the fridge for 3 hours.
It’s best to keep the chocolates refrigerated because they will get mushy or melt if left out for too long.
What Is CBD Chocolate Good For?
- Chronic Pain
CBD chocolates are the best for you if you want to brighten your mood.